Friday, August 7, 2015

That Special Day

I walk up to you, and look deep into your eyes.
I see within your soul, and feel the love inside.
I drop what I am carrying, and wrap you in my arms.
I gently kiss your lips, and hold you tight with pride.
I never want to let you go, for it's all that I have dreamed.
I want to hold you tight for eternity, and keep you safe with me.
I will always show you my love, and you'll never have to doubt.
What it is I feel for you, because I tell everyone with a shout.
This is the woman I love with all that I can be.
I never want to lose her, and I will keep her safe with me.
I will take care of her, and make sure to love her in every way.
I will show her that love completely and totally.
I will make sure she has her special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment