Friday, August 7, 2015

Caught My Eye

Who caught my eye without even trying?
You did, and it made me so happy I felt like crying.
Who made me smile with just a little wink?
You did, and I can't even begin to think.
I lose my train of thought when it comes to you.
You make me so happy like noone could ever do.
Who caught my eye, but almost missed the chance?
You did, I'm so glad you took a glance.
You have made my year, and I hope many more to come.
I spend my life making sure you always feel welcome.
You are a miracle to me that not one person could beat.
You always catch me by surprise, and knock me off my feet.
You are a lovely woman Ann, and you make so very proud.
I would be honored and privileged to let anyone know.
By shouting out loud.
"This is the woman I love she is the one for me".
I thank god everyday will always do so completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment