Friday, August 7, 2015

God's Triumph

He came into my life that was filled with sorrow and pain.
He took away the hurt, the anguish, and the strain.
He guided me to freedom from Satan's ugly grasp.
He showed me what true love for him was, and finally at last.
He walks beside me through good times and bad.
He is the savior of my life, the best thing I have ever had.
He watches over me day and night keeping me safe from harm.
He sends his angels to protect me and wraps me in his loving arm.
He's there whether I see him or not, and always he tells me.
What I'm doing right or wrong, anxiously waiting for me to see.
The true light, which he offers, but pushes towards no one.
He waits for us to use our free will,
And follow the right path till we're done.
I love and believe in you God for now until I die.
I wish to join you in heaven,
And walk amongst the clouds in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment