Friday, August 7, 2015

Can't Think Straight

I constantly think about you everyday
Can't get you off my mind in anyway.
Every time I open my eyes there you are
Eyes shining bright just like the North Star.
You beauty is untouched just like a pretty rose
Everything is excellent right down to your nose.
Your body is sexy, and your hair is done up sweet
You're completely beautiful from your head to your feet.
I know you think I'm crazy, but I know I'm right
Every time I think of you, you're out of sight.
I know some people don't believe in fate
Thinking of you causes me not to think straight.
I love this feeling it's the best I've ever had
I know you're far away but I want to be near you so bad
I know someday when the timing is right
We'll make that happen, and walk through the night
Holding hands, and walking together not being apart
Taking that great step to handle the other's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment